Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Chris McNeil" <cjmcneilcanada@h...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:44:42 -0600
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

The wording on the site gave the impression that it was 100% legit.
Course
that from memory.

So is this site Jon is running have a "legit"copy of Dirtside for
download.
If it isn't i'd be happy to pay for a PDF version. Almost prefer PDF's
of
all the FT,Stargrunt and Dirtside Rules. Then I can stick em in a binder
and
add in my house rules as I please.