Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: [FT} Revised Islamic Fed ships

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 12:41:58 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

>    Ahhh...the beautiful reporter was negotiating with the natives

Ah, is that what she was doing with them?  "Negotiating".  A very
direct approach to "international relations", so to speak.

> It's not the reporter's
> fault that the sailor was convinced to pick her up at the expense of
other
> players lives.

I seem to recall the reporter offering, ahem, "incentive" for the
sergeant to pick her up.  Although I grant you that most of the other
players were charcoal by that point; the sergeant's other choices
were, as I recall, dear old Sister Agatha or the baron from Vienna
(which is, we're told, in Germany, which may or may not be in Europe).

>     I think I see a trend here. Chris gives Tony a character, Tony
uses it
> to attempt to destroy everyone in a very painful and showy
manner....

You're trying to persuade us that you only do that when you're running
a character in my games?

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: [FT} Revised Islamic Fed ships