Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available! Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

[ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 11:26:27 -0400
Subject: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

I recently sent Adrian an email about next year's FMA Sheep, and he
replied:
>  I have taken extensive therapy to try to remove all memory of
anything having to do with your games, so I don't recall.  And I'm not
willing to recall.  It might lead to the recurrent nightmares I've
been experiencing for the past several years after each ECC.  I don't
know WHY that is, since I don't recall...
> And I'm in a happy place now.
> So you leave my happy place alone.

I suspect his "extensive therapy" and "happy place" are related to his
living next to an oversized liquor store.

  Anyway, this reminded me that Adrian never told the tale of what
happened at this past FMA Sheep.
  The volcano was erupting, sending long streamers of lava down the
table to immolate about half the players; the Cthulhu cultist was
getting chased by a tyrannosaur; the female reporter was in the
village where the natives were doing unspeakable, or at least
unmentionable, things to her; the missionary had come down with
sheeping sickness and was a fuzzy ball of wool; natives and killer
sheep and zombie killer sheep were attacking the remaining players;
the remaining players were shooting at each other and sometimes at the
natives and sheep.  In short, everything was going beautifully.
  The heroic British sergeant captures the Ewe N airship, tosses the
remaining blue-beanie sheep over the side, and rescues the reporter.
Thrilling music swells as the airship lifts and races for safety.  The
volcano rumbles and spits out a few more trails of lava, converting
most of the "surviving" characters into characters flambe' .  And
Adrian, who is a devious, blackhearted, cunning scoundrel the likes of
which I have seldom seen, pulls out an envelope marked "For Emergency
Use Only" and hands it to me.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships - special deal available! Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep