Prev: Re: [LONG] Unified Fighter Proposal UFP Lite Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Name change

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:29:20 +0200
Subject: Name change

Hello everybody,

Apologies to those of you who get this multiple times.

I have recently changed my family name from "Ohlson" (which with all its

variant spellings is very common in Sweden) to my mother's maiden name
"Ariander" (which is very rare).

As a consequence, my email address has been changed from
"oerjan.ohlson@telia.com" to "oerjan.ariander@telia.com".

While the old address will continue working for the forseeable future -
I've had it for nearly ten years, it'll take a long time before everyone

who knew it have found out about the change, and it doesn't cost me
anything to keep it - please use the new address from now on if you want
contact me directly.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [LONG] Unified Fighter Proposal UFP Lite Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada