Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: The Fighter Problem

Re: The Fighter Problem

From: damosan@c...
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:34:05 +0000
Subject: Re: The Fighter Problem

> You could do both.  Close range, devastating attacks are limited to N
> squadrons at a time (and they take double the usual PDS hits), while
long
> range plinking is open to any squadron within 6mu.

I'm liking that.  By "close range" are we talking about moving them into
contact with the target ship?

You could consider fighters are living SML shots.  If they're within 6MU
then they plink away (roll 6 to cause a point).  If they're moved into
base contact then they suddenly become more powerful.

Or something like that.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: The Fighter Problem