Prev: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:19:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

>This only works *if* you manage to close the range without taking any
long-range fire (and avoid overshooting him). Having fought quite a few
actions like this on both sides (though none quite this large; IIRC the
largest strikeboat swarm I've faced or fielded in Full Thrust was 4500
pts), my experience is that this is *much* easier said than done for the

strikeboat commander :-/

I've done 5000 points once, 2500 points quite a few times. Ash Shaulah
strikeboats die in droves.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada