Prev: RE: Massed Fighter issue..... Next: Re: Massed Fighter issue.....

RE: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:25:02 -0400
Subject: RE: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

Hiya Beth,

>Given that geohex is gone, if the source is at least acknowledged
>wouldn't that dodge the problem, at least enough that if someone was
>offended by the pics use they may be placated enough to let you know
>before sending in the lawyers? At least that's the theory Derek's
>working off as he's put/putting it up on our site.

Ah, well, then I get to dodge the problem too...

;)

If Derek is putting up the pics, then I just have to put up a link.

Heh.

Ah the marvels of the internet...

(you're probably right - I can't imagine anyone really getting their
knickers in a knot over putting up pics of this stuff particularly since

GeoHex is gone and we could attribute them properly... )

Prev: RE: Massed Fighter issue..... Next: Re: Massed Fighter issue.....