Prev: RE: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th) Next: RE: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th)

RE: Massed Fighter issue.....

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:15:40 -0400
Subject: RE: Massed Fighter issue.....

At 5:58 PM -0500 4/25/05, David Rodemaker wrote:

>Or how about getting each Polity/Race Playtester to write up a doctrine
>paper, PDF it, and provide it free on the website?

I got my start on Harpoon. Even there, the surest way to kill a Carrier
Battle Group with 2 Aegis Cruisers and a mess of Tomcats was to get as
many missiles in the air from as many bear and backfire bombers as
possible.

The job of the Tomcats was to get your bears before hand, but the name
of the game was swamp the defenses.

-		  Data Center Operations Group		      -
-		http://web.turner.com/data_center/	       -
- Ryan Montieth Gill		       One CNN Center SE0813 E -
- Hours 11am - 7pm Mon - Fri	    (8Sdc, 10Sdc IT@3Ndc)      -
- Cellular: 404-545-6205	     e-mail: Ryan.Gill@cnn.com -
- Office: 404-588-6191					       -
-	      Emergency Power-off != Door release!	       -