Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!

Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:13:05 -0400
Subject: Re: Flight stands, was Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships:

Ground Zero Games wrote:
>> Jon T. wrote:
>>
>>> One thing you will notice as soon as you get to see the pics is the
>>> STAND under the big ship classes (SDN and CVH) - at last, I've got
>>> round to doing an ALL- METAL LARGE HEX BASE for bigger ship classes
-
>>> it's approx. 50mm diameter (42mm across flats), [...]
>>>
>>> FT 003	Large hex stand (metal) - single    1.50 GBP
>>> FT003A    Large hex stand (metal) - pack of 4   5.00 GBP
>>

>> So when are you going to start selling *small* metal hex stands for
>> use with lighter classes? IIRC you should have a production mould for

>> them stashed away somewhere ;-)
>

> Rather depends if there is a demand for them.... do folks want to see
> them in production? We're talking about a small metal hex base about
> (from memory - I don't have one here to measure - OO?) 18mm or so
> across, to take either a metal or plastic post.
> With the plastic posts, they'd probably retail about 1.00 GBP for a
pack
> of 3 or 4.

Ummmm....yes, want to see in production. So many of my plastic ones have
busted over the years. :-(   (plastic's fine with plastic and small
metal
ships, but the larger vessels...maybe I play too rough ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ESU ships: NAMING HELP REQUEST!