Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: Cold Wars and Historicon

Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:40:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ... and [FT] Japanese Fleet

I'm only finding the Veritech-inclusive site, and I
_have_ looked at the archives this time (shocker!). No
joy.

any thoughts/links?

--- Indy <kochte@stsci.edu> wrote:

> Doug Evans wrote:
> >>Another site with some IJN stats is Vins' page:
> >

> > Right, this is the one that had the Veritech, to
> which I'm a bit allergic.
> > I'd found it on another site, though I didn't
> notice the fighter
> > explanation, but the ships were the same.
> >
> > Aside from Sir Didymas' and Vin's, do you know of
> other IJN design
> > locations? I KNOW I've seen others, but haven't
> found 'em yet.
>
> I don't. But then I haven't been looking, either.
> ;-)
>
> Mk

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

XT350/DOD#1890

AND don't forget: Serenity releases 30 September!

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: Cold Wars and Historicon