Prev: Re: OT - Victoria Cross Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Cold Wars and Historicon

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:23:15 -0400
Subject: Cold Wars and Historicon

I think I sent this message from another account as I didn't see it get
sent to the list so here goes again.  Forgive the dups if the original
get sent.

I went to Cold Wars this last saturday and I recognized (and talked to)
quite a few ECCers.  So I just can't help but suggest that perhaps some
of us should try to put on a few games at Historicon in a few months
under the guise of boosting attendance at ECCs in the future.

I don't think the Historicon folks would have that much trouble with it
as I've seen SciFi/near future games being played at both Cold Wars and
Historicon.

Even if the above never happens I think we ECCers should meet for a
game at Historicon as I think it would be quite fun to get a GZG fix in
the middle of a Historicals convention.

Damo

Prev: Re: OT - Victoria Cross Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units