Prev: Re: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: RE: [SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects

Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 16:44:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

> After all, what are you gaming?  If you are working at a simulation
of
> platoon-level command, a PL isn't going to maneuver individual
> fireteams.

True but the teams are two levels down in command, so perhaps he
should have some idea what they're doing.  A game should have enough
units to give the player options; in my experience roughly 8-12 units
(eg a platoon worth of fireteams) plays better than 3-4 units.	The
other way to get the same effect is to run two platoons on a side, but
that feels odd to me.

Prev: Re: [SG2] House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: RE: [SGII] Vehicle Command Suite Effects