Prev: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:35:43 -0500
Subject: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

I've been to the site, but have never seen any of them up close and
personal.  Their site doesn't have nearly enough pics. ;)

I keep kicking around the idea of buying some to see what they're really

like, and then doing a force of either zythians or terrans.  I don't
want
to chance spending the money until I know for sure that I like them.

<shrug>

Yeah add to that the shipping from over seas just to see....becomes
somewhat more dubious.........) Still might do it though, I'm real
curious about centaurs, funny as I never liked the K'kree as anything
other than targets.......)

Don

Prev: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis Next: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units