Prev: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis Next: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:08:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: HARDKILL 1/300th science fiction minis

I've been to the site, but have never seen any of them up close and
personal.  Their site doesn't have nearly enough pics. ;)

I keep kicking around the idea of buying some to see what they're really

like, and then doing a force of either zythians or terrans.  I don't
want
to chance spending the money until I know for sure that I like them.

<shrug>

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University