Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:47:48 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

This also models C+C of various periods.
In most forces of pre-2000, once you get to the squad leader, transfer
would
have to be within 6" integrity as basic grunts don't carry their own
commo
equipment.
In forces of the future, I would expect that even with personal commo
gear,
basic grunts wouldn't be told a lot unless face-to-face, so having to
stay
within integrity still fits the model.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units