Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: FireteamTweak.

Re: More Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 11:12:02 -0400
Subject: Re: More Stargrunt-SL (was Re: SG2tweaks)

>The counters are double sided, and will be black-and-white and
available
>as PDFs. At least, that's my intention. Right now they are in Visio. I
>have an old version of Visio (version 5) that doesn't do a great job of

>creating JPEGs. I'll have to see if I can get it to run through
>distiller properly to produce PDFs.

Allan,

You may try to export in Gif instead of Jpeg if your counter are solid
color and vector. You  won't loose quality in that case. Jpeg is better
for
photo.

Also, there is tool call PdfCreator availlable for free on the web. It
show
itself as a printer. You just need to print your document and select it
as
a printer. It will pop and allow you to save a pdf file.

Yves

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: FireteamTweak.