Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

Re: SG2tweaks

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:12:02 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2tweaks

Allan, is your boardgame adaptation of SGII only for regular SG fans, or
do
you think it might be a good intro for vacc-heads?

I had two reasons for creating a board game SG2 (which I call
Stargrunt-SL, "SL" stands for "Squad Leader", since you need some
boards, like _Squad Leader_ or _Advanced Squad Leader_ boards, to play).

Allan, you know it wouldn't be too hard to do a hex map of some known
starships, for boarding actions.........Keep the Vac heads happy.....)

Don

Prev: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units Next: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles