Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units

Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:05:11 EDT
Subject: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles

In a message dated 4/5/05 2:00:52 AM,
owner-gzg-digest@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU writes:

> From: "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
> Subject: Re: Looking over the Beta test Heavy Missiles
>
> >DOCAgren wrote:A few questions:
> >Is the HML have arcs, or are they more like fighters bays with the
Heavy
> Missile having the ability to angle away from launch ship...
>
> You're thinking of http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/ft/ifships.htm ?
The
> intent was to have HML be analogous to SML, so I'd say they do have
arcs.

Well I was looking at the ones here...
http://home.quixnet.net/deboe/ft/ifships_v3.htm   But they seem to open
the same page..   go figure

what are the arc.. 1 or are they like SML 3 arc.. all the ship design
just
show a single Missile with no arcs shown...

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: [SG2} House Rules for Fire Team Units