Prev: Re: Firecon and Missiles Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles

Re: Firecon and Missiles

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:01:35 EDT
Subject: Re: Firecon and Missiles

THey the kid made a good arguement based on the rules he "understood"
And
without being abe to quickly find "contradicting" info.      But I guess
U are
right..   Better go out and by the kid, Star Fleet Battles system.. that
will
either kill the budding RULES LAWYER, and Making him an expert at it.

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 18:06:32 -0500
From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@comcast.net>

DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:
> We looked thur the rule book and couldn't find a rule that stated they
> need a firecon, but the young child made agood case..
>
> Is he right, or do we have a future RULES LAWYER on our hands?

    I say that the fact you are unsure enough to be asking the rules
question
on this mailing list answers the "rules lawyer" question.

    But from the child's standpoint, it worked.

Prev: Re: Firecon and Missiles Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles