Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles

Re: Firecon and Missiles

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:57:39 EDT
Subject: Re: Firecon and Missiles

Thanks,

     That was what i thought that they need firecon to "search for
hostile"
before firing, but that same FC is available to Beams, but couldn't find
it in
rules directly..

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 13:50:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Charles Lee <xarcht@yahoo.com>

- --0-384257822-1112478636=:27274

Only Pulse torps need dedicated firecons. Missles only need a scan to
send to
target.

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Firecon and Missiles