Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:31:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?

On Wednesday, March 30, 2005, at 06:16	PM, Robertson, Brendan wrote:

> How about we simply give vehicles "3 actions" per activation.
> They then have the option of zipping across the board or unloading
> multiple
> weapon systems at a target (or potentially move-fire-move).
> The standard op-fire rules of "target takes a second move action" will

> then
> kick in, allowing you to shoot back (if you lived).

I like the idea of segmenting the vehicle crew into segments.  One
segment of the crew represents the driver while another  represents the
gunners.  Finally the commander would be the 3rd segment.  The driver
and gunner segments would get one action each.	The vehicle commander
would get two actions.	The commander actions would be used to either
shoot more or move more.  You could use standard action tranfers for
the commander or make them a bit easier to accomplish.

Damo

Prev: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/? Next: Re: Traveller + SG2/DS2/?