Prev: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic Next: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:29:59 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

Doug Evans wrote:
>> PS Yes, I do paint minis at work while standing SAR duty.
>
> Hours/days/weeks of boredom, minutes of panic; yours is not the only
job so
> defined. People who would complain just don't get it.

	Reminds me of my father. Twenty years in the US Air Force
	in the Strategic Air Command.  While on alert, he and his
	fellow airmen spent the week at the barracks, pursuing various
	hobbies.

	But when the horn sounded, they literally dropped
	whatever they were doing and sprinted for the
	B-52 bombers on the runway.

Prev: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic Next: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic