Prev: RE: Beta Fighter game report Next: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:40:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG ECC Painting Clinic

I do tend to get strange looks from the other pilots
though.  That is strange looks while they talk about
March Madness and how the Sox are going to kick this
year.  Makes me wonder.

As for painting.  I am not good.  I want to be better.
 I want to be better right now and not practice.  So I
signed up to the workshop to force myself to practice.
 Came away with some good ideas and I am taking more
time to practice.  No matter how badly painted a
figure still works on the table.  Some of my GZG cops
would be zombies in any one elses army just from the
paint job <G>

Bob