Prev: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: RE: WoC Raw Footage

Re: WoC Raw Footage

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:49:29 -0500
Subject: Re: WoC Raw Footage

Nicholas Caldwell wrote:
> I've looked at maybe a third of it and I think there are
possibilities.	 The debrief in particular has a lot to offer.

> Now some suitable music -- Paint it Black, I think!

Yeah, the debrief is good, and there are some moments in the command
room
that are good, but I didn't really have any ideas how to thread together
the rest of the outside footage.

There's more footage toward the end of the event then the beginning,
because it was toward the end I could be there.  So, I got most of
the nuclear bomb discussion, for example.

Anyway Nick, good luck with it -- let me know if there's anything else
I can do to help.

Thanks!
JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: RE: WoC Raw Footage