Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: WoC Raw Footage

Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:45:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:
> A lot of the people I know that own them get them at discount prices
by
> getting them form companies who are phasing older models out for newer
> models. Unfortunately it's something you have to sort of be around for
> when it happens.

Now read the link I gave for the details. They say it is important
to get one that can handle a higher resolution than
800x600 or the images will be too blocky.
They also recommend 1600 lumens or higher.
The "throw length" of the image is important as well, or
the image will be too small on the tabletop.

Prev: RE: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: WoC Raw Footage