Prev: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report

Re: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

From: "KH.Ranitzsch@t..." <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:44:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:26:59 +0100
> Subject: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever.
> From: Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>

> Not sure I'd like seeing the 'map' on the back of my hand as I'm
> moving figs, mind you.

Or the figures illuminated with whatever pattern is projected onto that
spot. Though this may be bearable if the projection is rather subdued -
a few plain lines rather than whole areas of garish colour. Though you
could also use it to project lava flows and other weird lighting
effects.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Greatest. Gaming. Table. Ever. Next: Re: Beta Fighter game report