Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life

Re: Testing for life

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:45:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Testing for life

Unless of course their Jewish rabbits... then it's straight to Episode
VI: Return of the Rabbi

Oh man... there more of a pun there than I realized....

--- Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of course you do realize that for every two rounds they spend
> unmolested, they double in number... until they have an entire
> army...
> cute little rabits in white fluffy armor... it's Episode V, The
> Empire
> Hutches Back....

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life