Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life

Re: Testing for life

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 01:43:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Testing for life

Of course you do realize that for every two rounds they spend
unmolested, they double in number... until they have an entire army...
cute little rabits in white fluffy armor... it's Episode V, The Empire
Hutches Back....

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> can a race of homicidal rabbits be out there in space?
> Or is just the Dread Pirate Bun?
>
> Not that bunnies can't also do a good
> job at that--or at least one switchblade-
> wielding mini-lop that we know of.
>
> And one can not forget the dreaded Vorple
> Bunny from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
>
> "That Rabat, es got a viscous streak a mile wide,"
> "It's teeth are, Look at the Bones!"

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Prev: Re: Testing for life Next: Re: Testing for life