Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

Re: GZG8 Photos posted

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 00:03:12 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

Hey Martin, from the Space 1889 game, That platform you couldn't
identify... Looks like it is one of DLD's Torpedo Battery Platforms..

--- Martin Connell <mxconnell@optonline.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I posted some shots from GZG8. There at:
> http://www.geocities.com/mxconnell/gzg.html
>
> Also the Quick Refernce sheet and play sheets for the Attack on the
> Death
> Star game is available from this url, follow the Death Star links.
> Sorry,
> they're MS-Word docs.
>
> Some of the pages were built in MS-Word, so let the "I can't read it
> with
> browser XXX" messages begin!
>
> Regards,
> Martin Connell

Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

Prev: Re: [VV] Agility Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted