Prev: GZG8 Photos posted Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted

Re: [VV] Agility

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 06:59:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [VV] Agility

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:37:28 -0500, Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:

> If you only have MD, you can only displace in X -- and will be easier
> to hit than if you also had a heavy maneuvering package.  Say you have
> MD4 and no ability to move in the Y axis, you can be at one of 9
> points (-4 through +4).  If you can use all your MD to move in the Y
> axis, then you could be at any of, hm, 41 points if I'm doing it
> right.

Here's the thing, though.  If it takes equipment of A mass to displace
in X, then if you wish simillar capability to displace in Y, you will
need equipment of A mass oriented on the Y axis.

So it's simple:  You want to thrust in multiple vectors
simultaneously, purchase and instal multiple MDs.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: GZG8 Photos posted Next: Re: GZG8 Photos posted