Prev: Re: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8 Next: Re: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8

Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 13:20:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [ECC] An Aussie perspective (long)

Derek Fulton wrote:
>  Jerry kept things rolling quickly (18 turns in 3
> hours) and had an up beat word accompanying his death counts each
turn.
> He started off very positive, "its close, its going fast, anyone could

> win...". Soon it became "There's still an hour, its not too late to
make
> a miraculous recovery Beth". Then "Beth is now negative". Finally
"Vince
> has 4, Channing and Grant have 3, Jerry, Doug and Jon are on two  and
> then there's Beth..." I did eventually claw may way back to 0 so not a

> complete disgrace ;)

Comes from listening to Nicholas Parsons doing points scores in
"Just a Minute" over and over again.  (8-)

And, you're not giving yourself enough credit -- Beth's one kill was a
last turn miraculous shot that did something like what... 25 points
in a single turn?  Just to avoid being the only person with a negative
score.	(8-)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8 Next: Re: Dirtside2 15mm game from ECC 8