Prev: Re: [ECC] FMASheep Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

From: Germ <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:00:22 +0100
Subject: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct

The biggest heartburn I have is this: If the Full Thrust defense
The only way to remove that risk is to make the FT scenario so badly
unbalanced that it is a foregone conclusion from the beginning. Which
makes
it a boring scenario.
John

Personally I'd do each part as a reward for the next. You could make the
scenarios so that each can take place regardless of the actual results
of
the previous, but use each battle outcome to give the victorious player
more
forces or the losers less.

Jeremey
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [ECC] FMASheep Next: Re: Ground Zero Games Convention/Interesting game construct