Prev: RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:18:57 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

----- Original Message -----
From: <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 11:35 AM

>>I can't imagine why people keep accusing me of being a sneaky
conniving
>>evil conspirator....
>
> RBW> Because you want them to.
>
> No, no no.  Well, okay, yes, but not in the context of being a
> conspirator--granted I may sometimes honor the letter rather than the
> spirit, but I always, always, always honor any deals I make.
>
> In the context of being a GM, of course, "the GM is always right.
Evil,
> sadistic, heartless and cruel, but right."

    Just explain to me why, in 3 out of the 4 games I played with you, I
was
plotting with you to undercut or out right destroy the other players
with in
one turn?!?  AND....AND in the one game where in didn't, I was plotted
against to...well...win.
   Moral of this story, never get in Laserlight's way....ever.

Tony Finan
Chairman - Philcon 2005
"Somewhere across the water, They're storming palace gates, Scared of
the
moth/flame metaphor,
We fall asleep and wait, Singing for a future but, The chorus comes too
late
Because they'll tell you, Don't try this at home"

Prev: RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report