Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:01:36 -0500
Subject: RE: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

>JP (randomly overheard conversation): "We're all surprised you're
alive."

said to TomB

>Tom McCarthy: "I got a Cub Scout badge in 'Bayonetting the Wounded'."

>Chris DeBoe (Cinegrunt - "A Small Matter of the BonusÂ…?"): "The
company
pays
for success."

Adrian's W.Y. manager went into hand-to-hand with a pred, obviously a
desperate ploy, but he won and was able to retrieve a stash of Pred
gear.
I was explaining that Weyland Yutani is not particularly concerned about
*how* you succeed, just *whether*.

>Adrian Johnson (Carnage con Queso): "It's a stabilized wounded dead
guy."

Remarking on one of Doug's zombie squad who had been wounded and treated
by
a medic.

>Chris DeBoe(?) (FMA Sheep): "Roll a d4 for the puppy's defense."

Yes, I'm afraid so.  Doug's equipment included a box of puppies.  It
never
occurred to me that anyone would toss puppies to killer sheep.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report