Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board

Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

From: Carlos Lourenco <loscon@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:12:42 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

It certainly was good to see everybody again. I had dropped off the
face of the list for a few years due to the recent unpleasantness
overseas, but am retired now. So I should be making them all from here
on out.

It was good to see a few kids there. I know they talk about the
greaying of the hobby. I say greying schmeying. I know Miles can now
banter around terms like "suppression marker", "reaction test", or
"quality die", with the best of them. And you should have seen the
look on his face when he received the certificate (UN wreath of fire)
for the snatch operation. It's framed and on the wall in his room and
he'll bend any passerby's ear that will listen to regale them on his
exploits. Then there's Jon's son over at all the FT events, a future
Honor Harrington first officer, that one. Thanks to all!

Los

Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: The GZG ECC 8 Quote Board