Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:35:03 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report

>I can't imagine why people keep accusing me of being a sneaky conniving
>evil conspirator....

RBW> Because you want them to.

No, no no.  Well, okay, yes, but not in the context of being a
conspirator--granted I may sometimes honor the letter rather than the
spirit, but I always, always, always honor any deals I make.

In the context of being a GM, of course, "the GM is always right.  Evil,
sadistic, heartless and cruel, but right."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report Next: Re: GZG-ECC 8 report