Prev: Re: [OT] Browsers & software... (was test) Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming - to Steve B.

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:47:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming - to Steve B.

Hi Steve,

Not wanting to sound like I'm nagging, but if you respond to a thread
like
this one, please snip out the rest of the message.  Those of us who
receive
the digest version often end up with long scrolling to get through
multiple
repeats of the same thing over and over because people can't be bothered
cut out the unneeded bits.  Your response took up close to 50% of the
latest digest, for example.

Your message posted in HTML as well as plain text (and was repeated
twice
in the digest), so we have had to scroll through the original article
three
times...

Much thanks,

Adrian

>From: "steve barosi" <krimso@msn.com>
>
>The one thing that struck me about the article is the quote from the
NASA=
> spokesperson regarding the need to host events like GW and Pokemon.
It =
>seems pretty sad that NASA needs to support war gaming in order to draw
s=
>ome attention.

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [OT] Browsers & software... (was test) Next: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming