Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [OT] Browsers & software... (was test)

Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:18:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming

>From: steve barosi
>The one thing that struck me about the article is the quote from the
NASA
spokesperson regarding the need to host events like GW and Pokemon.  It
seems pretty sad that NASA needs to support war gaming in order to draw
some attention.

<grin> Actually, I'd think it's a good thing for NASA to support
wargaming,
but I didn't see anything about that in the article -- just GW.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] NYT article on War(hammer)gaming Next: Re: [OT] Browsers & software... (was test)