Prev: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets... Next: RE: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

RE: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:33:16 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...

>After a game has started (meaning ship designs are finalized, etc) do
you
guys and gals keep your SSDs secret from the other players or do you let
them see them?

I assume their Naval Intel has a pretty good idea what the ship will do,
so
we share SSDs.

>If someone asks, is a player obligated to tell another player his
ship's
velocity?

Yes, always.

>During the PDS allocation phase, is the player with the fighters
obligated
to accurately disclose what TYPES of fighters are contained in each
group?

I'd say you're likely to have different targeting radar for different
model
fighter/weapon combos, so I'd say "yes", but I wouldn't argue too much
if
the general feeling was "no".

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets... Next: RE: [FT] Shhhh! In-game secrets...