Prev: Re: [VV] Meran Cluster Next: Re: UNSC ships

RE: [VV] Meran Cluster

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:10:18 -0500
Subject: RE: [VV] Meran Cluster

From: John Atkinson johnmatkinson@gmail.com
>I came up with the Meran Cluster.
>In order to keep central control, the Merans have set up a
system of jump gates in their cluster.	These require no specific
drive to use, just a transmitting station and a recieving station that
is not 'closed'.
>but technology is not near Tier 1 standards.  Mostly Tier 2-3.

Given the tech level, I'd rather they were using natural jump points
instead of setting up their own.  Otherwise good.

It strikes me that the Unity would be a good source for a poinon that
would
kill N% of chordate life.  They'd think of it as "Evolution in Action".

>I designed one star system, the Lithian Commonwealth, with miltary
forces FT/DS.  Any interest?

Yes.  Depending on length, maybe a summary to the list and the extended
version to whoever wants to write the web page...which I suspect is
going
to be me.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [VV] Meran Cluster Next: Re: UNSC ships