Prev: Re: SSD's Next: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Re: SSD's

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:33:48 +0000
Subject: Re: SSD's

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:15:46AM -0600, Doug Evans wrote:

>[Mike Hudak]:
>>Speaking of which, can anyone recommend a shipbuilder that prints out
SSDs?
>>I need to make up the SSDs for Full Sail for ECC.  I know there was
talk of
>>one on the list somewhat recently, is that what I should look for ?

>Don't think so; the Java app? I seem to recall the author stating the
SSD's
>he had were strictly cut-and-paste, which isn't THAT hard with the
>font/image set yet someone else has on the web, but can't recall right
off
>the top of my head.
>
>Wasn't that on RBW's site?

Not the image set, but my ship editor will produce full SSDs ready for
play. See http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html . (It produces
them in PostScript; if you don't have a PS-capable printer, you'll need
GhostScript (free) or something else to convert them to a bitmap.)

Roger

Prev: Re: SSD's Next: [VV] Organics and other flavoring - RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?