Prev: Re: [VV] Gate defence Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [VV] Gate defence

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Gate defence

> I could be wrong, but I got the distinct impression
> that the Warshawski sail et. al. was designed to make
> interstellar combat that resembled something out of
> a Horatio Hornblower novel.  That is, the Age of Sail
> in three dimensions.

<grin> What?  You mean that "bow rake/down the throat shot" parallel
isn't just a remarkable coincidence?  Nonsense!  Next you'll be
telling us that the PRH is modeled on France, and Rob S Pierre is just
a photocopy of some historical character!

Prev: Re: [VV] Gate defence Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL