Prev: RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:17:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?

Beth said
> I could conceivably see a case where the top tech guys have access
> tech based around organics (at least in part) while the lowest tech
guys
> couldn't do it because its too expensive and to hard to do without
all
> the right prep media.

The lower techs wouldn't build their own, but they'd buy products from
the higher tech nations.  Nigeria doesn't build her own caravels and
galleons, she buys last-generation frigates and patrol boats from
Thyssen or someone like that.

Prev: RE: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far? Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse -- Ok so far?