Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 05:05:15 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:33:49 -0600, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote:

> So that means you were driving an Escort on the autobahn at 130 kph?

No, that was the lowest speed I dropped to.

My point being that is an illustration of how much the traffic had
cleared up and the road dried off as compared to the morning, where on
particular 18 km stretch took me 45 minutes.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL