Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:20:11 EST
Subject: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL

In a message dated 1/31/05 4:27:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Beth.Fulton@csiro.au writes:

<snip>Glen after 4 hours in LAX customs last transit, as they  tried
to figure how to get a complete finger print when I only have  partials
due to agricultural accident as a kid, I was beginning to wonder  if a
slow boat would've been faster!!!).  <snip>
Cheers

Beth

LOL!  My wife who has traveled for business the last few  years more
then I
have was upset that in LAX for departure to Phoenix I forgot  to remove
my
shoes and was waved through the metal detectors and she had removed  her
shoes in
anticipation...  The hallways were cold at 0600 hours...but  not as cold
as
Saint Louis earlier in the week (18 degrees (F) and  snowing).

I can see the TSA bureaucratic mind faltering on the fingerprint  thing.
 Did
reason take over and they take what they could get or did they	try for
'complete set' anyway?	So now we both have prints on file (mine  for
work) with
the US Government!

Los Angeles at it's finest, my LDS cousin leaves 15 minutes after  her
fellow
LDS neighbor to go to the downtown 'temple' via surface roads
(neighbors
uses freeways) and arrives 15 minutes before them.  Go	figure...

The slow boat would have been searched by the Coast Guard (but it  might
have
been faster come to think of it).  I suspect 4 hours is not even  close
to a
record unfortunately...

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL Next: Re: [VV] Vectorverse FTL