Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2

Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:33:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] My personal life, was Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

The GZG Digest wrote:

> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 22:16:21 +0100
> From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@gmail.com>
 >
>>A Ford Escort wouldn't go 130 MPH if you dropped it from an airplane.
>

> That's just over 200 kph.  You are correct.

So that means you were driving an Escort on the autobahn at 130 kph?
Pah. If you're not doing 130 kph on highway 401 in Ontario, at least
when you're not crawling through Toronto, you're just not keeping up
with the flow of traffic.

I got my then one year old 1991 Honda Civic up to 160 kph just east of
Toronto before I chickened out. I got a 1987 Plymouth Horizon up to 160
kph on the same stretch, but the Horizon had a deceptively large engine
for its size.

--

Allan Goodall	    http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@att.net    agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [VV] Vectorverse - Jump Drives Next: Re: Platoon Ldr and Sgt in SG2