Prev: [VV] Nations Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse

From: J L Hilal <jlhilal@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:21:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> 3. Ships of the various nations will be represented by GZG minis.
> This gives us at least ten design philosophies available (NAC NSL
> ESU FSE IF ORC UN IJN NI KV).

I assume that this is going to have some bearing on the ship design,
like fire arcs.  Otherwise why not just have SSDs and say "use whatever
minis you got"?

> Nation owners first; national character (including economy and such)
> will drive the choices the navy makes.  Any takers?

I'd be willing to produce fleet designs for any nation-owners that need
a Naval Design Bureau.

Prev: [VV] Nations Next: RE: [VV] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style