Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style

Re: [FH] Vectorverse

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:35:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> Nation owners first; national character (including economy and such)
> will drive the choices the navy makes.  Any takers?

I'll sign up for duty on this! Uhm... so we should design the nation
ideas first and then we'll all look at which ships would best fit each
one? or should we already have an idea of which minis we'd like to have
associated with our nations? Also, how big are we talking here? If
we're doin a non-earth centric idea, how big are these nations to be?
are talking about one origin world? or one world/system per nation?

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse was Re: NAC - American style