Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse

Re: [FH] Vectorverse

From: Rrok Anroll <coldnovemberrain_2000@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:10:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FH] Vectorverse

Chris having said this.... I'd suggest as much originality as
possible... after all... never know when this could turn out to be a
potential "official" suppliment... or at least maybe a licensed
product... not that I'm saying we should aim for that... but at least
be concious of the idea, should, anything actually happen....

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> Mike said:
> > Can we steal from literature and other products?  Or does this need
> to be
> > all original material?  If the former I claim the Swords Worlds (H.
> Beam
> > Piper and Traveller).  If the later, I'm working on it...
>

> "Mr. Heinlein used to tell us to steal only from the best, and always
> file off the serial numbers"
> --Jerry Pournelle

=====
Remember, even light is shaped by the darkness that surrounds it, and
the true crafters are seldom ever seen. Welcome to the shadows kid.

http://my.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FH] Vectorverse Next: Re: [FH] Vectorverse