Prev: Re: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:58:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets

Ryan Gill wrote:

> That's because you don't have to hit the guy with the missile. By
> virtue of my position at CNN, I also saw some footage of a Palestinian

> that was taking pot shots at an Isreali M60. After a few shots from
> the same place the M60 TC wearied of the pot shots. So they put an HE
> round (HEAT?) around 5-10 feet in front of the soldier at his feet.
> The footage frame by frame showing the tracer element screech across
> the screen, impact, bloom and then obscure the very daft gunman in a
> screen of smoke and debris.

That footage is on strategypage.com somewhere, and it's probably a HEAT
round.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://vesuvius.jsc.nasa.gov/er/seh/ricetalk.htm

Prev: Re: RE: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets Next: Re: [SGII] Fire of AT Missiles at disperesed tagets